你是我的眼 - 蕭煌奇 - You are my eyes

你是我的眼 - 蕭煌奇

You are my eyes

 

 

如果我能看得見 就能輕易的分辨白天黑夜

If I could see, then I could easily differentiate between night and day...

就能準確的在人群中牽住你的手

If I could see, then I could lead your way within the crowd...

如果我能看得見 就能駕車帶你到處遨遊

If I could see, then I could drive you everywhere...

就能驚喜的從背後給你一個擁抱

and surprisingly hug you from behind.

如果我能看得見 生命也許完全不同

If I could see, maybe my whole would have been completely different.

可能我想要的我喜歡的我愛的 都不一樣

Perhaps what I wish, what I like, and what I love would not be alike.

眼前的黑不是黑 你說的白是什麼白

The darkness I see is not really black... what is the white that you talk about ?

人們說的天空藍 是我記憶中那團白雲背後的藍天

I remember the blue skies people talk about, behind the white clouds.

我望向你的臉 卻只能看見一片虛無

I look at your face, but can't see anything.

是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了簾 忘了掀開

Did God forget to take off the curtain that covers my eyes?

 

你是我的眼 帶我領略四季的變換

You are my eyes, with you I can feel the change of seasons

你是我的眼 帶我穿越擁擠的人潮

You are my eyes, with you I can find my way through crowds

你是我的眼 帶我閱讀浩瀚的書海

You are my eyes, with you I can read through a sea of books.

因為你是我的眼 讓我看見世界就在我眼前

Because you are my eyes, I can see the world I'm in.

 

就在我眼前

Just before my eyes.