We know Taiwan pretty well and have some experience with answering even the most complex of Taiwan related questions. So, feel free to post your Taiwan question here and we'll do our best to help. Expect ~48 hours for an answer from our Taiwan team.
Hi ~ below itinerary planned for my 8D7N in Taiwan .
Kind of feel the routing is abit out of the way.
Please let me have your valuable advice an suggestion.
Day 1 - Day 2
- arriving Taoyuan airport at 2pm.
- take the HSR to Chiayi
- stay a night in Chiayi
- next day to Alishan Forest Recreation Area
Day 3 - Day 4
- by rail from Chiayi to Taichung
- by bus to Nantou
- visit Sun Moon Lake
- stay a night in Nantou
Day 4 - Day 5
- by rail ( or HSR avail ? ) from Nantou to Hualien
- stay a night in Hualien
- to Whale / Dolphin Watching
- to Taroko Gorge
Day 5 - Day 6
- by HSR from Hualien to Taipei
- by bus to Jiufen
- visit North East Coast - Jinguashi - Miaokou night market
- stay a night in Jiufen
- next day by rail to Jing Tong - Ping Xi - Shifen
- spend evening in Ximending
- Danshui - Lover's Bridge - Fisherman Wharf - Beitou hot spring
- spend evening in Shihlin Night market
Day 8 - noon flight back to Singapore
Please advice - where can I squeeze in below
- Yeliu Geopark
- Wufenpu Shopping District
Thanks and appreciate ur comment on above. Thanks !