Mon, 2009-01-26 14:00 - Tue, 2009-01-27 21:00
Not going away for Chinese New Year?
Get ready for 2 nights of great music at the Aboriginal Invitational.
Click here for details on getting there.
Date: 1/26 & 1/27 (Monday and Tuesday - 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year)
Time: 10pm till 5am both nights
Place: Dream Paiwan an Aboriginal Restaurant and Art Space. Here's how to get there.
NT$400 gets you in the door with a pitcher of beer in your hand.
- DJ Marcus Aurelius (USA)
- Ryan & Simon (USA, AUS)
- Matzka & DeHot (Paiwan Tribe)
- 吸引力樂團 (Paiwan Tribe)
- 金曲歌手 家家 (Beinan Tribe)
- 哈雷樂團/路達瑪幹 (Beinan Tribe)
- Taiwan Indigenous TV Event w/ performers from Paiwan, Yami, and Atayal Tribes
There should be quite a few locals and lots of rice wine.
Be sure to RSVP to our facebook invite.
Pick a day or bring a tent and find somewhere to pitch it...
Here's how to get there:
- The 'Party' Bus: (A chartered bus will leave JOIN-Us at 8pm on 1-26 and return to Kaohsiung the following morning at 5am) Call Graham at 093-051-8044 to reserve a seat...
- Train and Taxi Combo: Ride the train to ChaoJhou Station and give the following address to a taxi driver: 屏東縣來義鄉丹林村檢查哨斜對面(往來義村方向). Expect a 15-20 minute taxi ride and a fare of NT250+
- By Scooter/Motorcycle: (Here's a Map for road warriors)
It's a 20 minute ride from ChaoJhou Train Station
Click here for the latest info on this show and other Sanba events.